BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We're baaack! (Awesome dinosaur movie.)

It's funny that my most recent blog post- which wasn't very recent at all; over a year ago- is titled "My Babies", and referred to my favorite little humans. Sweetly ironic, because in about 6 months, I will be meeting my very favorite little human of all time- my beautiful baby girl. =) A little over 4 months ago, I met a very handsome boy named Joey. Let me tell you, love at first sight does exist, because it happened to me. Joey is my best friend and the love of my life, and I'm lucky enough to be bringing a miracle into the world with him by my side. Last year, I had truly come to terms with the fact that I would probably be single for a very long time, and that if children did come into my world, it wouldn't be anytime soon. Well, as they so often say happens, as soon as I stopped looking for it, I found it. I never in a million years would have been able to predict what my life would be like at this moment. But things happen for a reason, and I believe that people come into our lives when we are ready for them. I've never felt more blessed, and I'm just so happy that God is trusting me with one of his angels. Being pregnant has turned me into a pretty sappy person, but I'm okay with that. And don't fret, because I'm still hilarious and humble. (And to the dismay of some, my crude sense of humor isn't goin' anywhere!) Some things never change. ;-)

1 comments:

Mary said...

So . . . Do you and Joey have any names picked out yet? Elizabeth is a very beautiful middle name. :)